Understanding Medicare

Confused about Medicare Coverage? Overwhelmed with all the information you’re receiving? We have all the “letters” covered when it comes to your Medicare. We make understanding Medicare coverage as easy as following the “yellow brick road.”

Medicare

Understanding Medicare (Medicare Card)

To be eligible for Medicare coverage you must be at least 65 years of age or have been on social security disability for at least 24  months, regardless of age. In a nutshell, Medicare generally coverage about 80% of your Medical Cost. This leaves you with 20% of the costs to pay out of your pocket.

Understanding Medicare Part A

Part A (Hospital)

In general Part A covers: Hospital, Hospice, Home Health Care, Skilled Nursing Care and Nursing Home Care.

Understanding Medicare Part B

Part B (Medical)

In general Part B covers: Doctor and Specialist Visits, Lab Tests, Mental Health Care, Ambulance, Preventative Services, Wheelchairs, Walkers, Oxygen, and Outpatient Hospital.

Understanding Medicare Part D

 Part D (Prescription Drugs)

Part D covers your prescription drugs. You can get Part D prescription drugs coverage two ways – 1)Voluntary enrollment in a stand-alone Medicare Part D plan or 2) Enrollment in Part C (Medicare Advantage) plan that offers Part D prescription drug coverage.

Did you know...

That 84% of individuals who have an insurance agent are more than satisfied with the level of service they’re provided? Did you know that we have a 95% retention rate with our customers and 1 in 3 customers tell a friend or family member about our service.

Schedule A No Obligation Consultation Today!

Medicare Coverage Options

Part C

Medicare Advantage (Part C)

In general Part C combines the Medicare Parts A & B  and provides extra benefits into one convenient plan. These benefits include and are not limited to: Flat Rate or $0 Copays for Services, In bedded Part D Prescription coverage, Dental and Vision coverage, Hearing Aide coverage, and/or Gym Memberships. Some plans may be as low as $0 per month. Contact us for detail on plan availability in your area.

Med. Supp.

Medicare Supplement (MediGap)

In general Medicare Supplement plans will fill some or all of the gaps of what Medicare does not cover. There are no provider networks, which means you can see any doctor in the nation that accepts Medicare. However, these plans all have a monthly premium and do not have extra benefits like: Dental, Vision, Hearing or prescription coverage.

Pin It on Pinterest

"Getting Started With Medicare Guide"

"Getting Started With Medicare Guide"

This guide is packed with informative details on Medicare coverage and a Medicare Plan Finder Worksheet. This allows you to organize your notes while comparing up to 3 different medicare plans.

FANTASTIC! Check your email in a few hours your guide will be attached!